Vertical Tubular Filter
The Technology is a process for the dewatering of mining sludges, industrial sludge and water works sludge.
APPLICATIONS OF TUBULAR FILTER PRESS (PRESS-EX®)
ADVANTAGES OF TUBULAR FILTER PRESS (PRESS-EX®)
- Dewatering or thickening of inorganic sludge types, particularly water works, mining and mineral processing sludges.
- Pre-treatment for the incineration of noxious or toxic sludge.
- As micro-filter for feed clarification.
BEST SUITED TO THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS
- The system produces higher cake solids concentration than conventional systems.
- The system provides for automatic handling of the cake.
- Make obsolete the use of poly-electrolytes for sludge dewatering.
- The operation of the system is simple and requires little supervision or maintenance.
- The system is compact and therefore ideally suited where space is a limiting factor.
- Chrome Mining
- Precious Metal Mining
- Water Works
- Industrial Sludge
- Chrome and water works sludges – South Africa mining
Technology: Vertical Tubular Filter Press
Treatment of Cr6+ Mining Waters
Example of Sludge from Treating Cr6+ Mining Water